Hello again.
I'm also corny lol
Since I was young, I've always felt I've had a connection with God. I remember seeing the older kids cry in church while the pastor preached. I couldn't understand why they cried, but I knew it was an experience that I wanted to share.
As I grew older, specifically within the past few years of college, I've became more open about my Christianity. I enjoy reading my Bible and sharing what I've learned with others who are willing to listen.
God has been so active in my life. I literally would not be the man I am today if it wasn't for Him. He's helped me overcome depression, learn to love myself, and be the man He's called me to be.
In a current society that deeply encourages people to be their true and authentic selves, say whatever they want on Twitter, and share opinions, I quickly found out that Christianity was the "unpopular opinion." That's a Twitter reference lol....
I want to give this topic the attention it deserves so I will continue next week... but I will say, I didn't realize how many bad experiences people have had with christianity.
Love,
CQ
Kudos for being your authentic self, even if it's an unpopular opinion. One of my favorite verses is "always be ready to give an answer for the hope that's in you." I try to let people see that hope in hopes that they'll ask what brought it about in the first place.
ReplyDelete🙌🏾
Delete