Hello, I'm Charlie.

It's 11:43pm and before I began writing I had this grandiose idea of what this blog would look like. 



I'm just going to get to the point. It's hard being young... a black male... and CHRISTIAN in today's society, and in case you haven't noticed, I happen to be all three. 

My name is Charles Q. Myers and I'm a 22 year old who's passionate about being a great man of God, loving my family, and motivating others to reach their fullest potential. A catch right? I would've been the first black bachelor but I've already met my future wife at Bradley and I guess Matt James has already done that. (I'm sarcastic) 
This is her 

Anyways. From a young age, I knew God placed me on this earth to serve a purpose bigger than myself.  That purpose is to help others. We live in a society that makes it impossible for people to be their true selves. I know you're probably thinking, "Are you kidding me? It's the complete opposite." But in reality, what society really says is "Be yourself! but you have to do this, that, a little bit of this, you can't say that, you can't do this, oh and you're canceled." 

You don't have to be young, black, a male, or a Christian to read this blog (Warning:I will make several cultural references to the aforementioned items lol), but my hope is that in some way my experiences, advice, and the things I share help you wherever you are in life. I may not know you, or maybe I do, but I truly want you to be happy, at peace, and reach the fullest potential that God has for your life. 

Love, 
CQ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello again.

Who's really on my team?

Yup, you need this one. Open for a surprise.